Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Three Month Visit

On November 13th I saw Dr. Balabanov. He is happy with my progress. I also had blood drawn for a DNA thing I'm participating in. That's it. Not much more to say. He wants to see me again in 3 months but I can't afford it. I'm going to see if I can see my local neurologist. That trip cost us about $1100. We had a great weekend though. We went to the Chicago Institute of Art. I was able to walk around for a few hours without trouble. I also walked through 3 airports on the way there, again, with no trouble.

A couple of days after we got back I started feeling sick. Sore throat, coughing etc. I was so ill on Wednesday morning that I couldn't even make it to the bathroom when I got up without having an accident. Andy had to dress me. I wasn't much better on Thursday morning. I finally decided to go see my doctor Thursday. She didn't test me but concluded that I had the flu. I remember having the flu about 10 years ago and I thought I was gonna die so I have my doubts about having it this time around. But, the point is, it kicked my butt. My temp never even got above 101. I'm feeling good now though!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment