Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Checking In

Just a small update here. Not much new to report. I'm still feeling really good and have tons of energy. Lately I'm concentrating on getting things done around the house. The weather has been cold and rainy so I haven't done much (anything) outside.

My hair is growing very quickly, some areas faster than others. I still haven't had a period since September so I'm guessing I'm going into menopause. I still need to wait a little while before I can have my hormone levels checked. I haven't gotten anymore work since it's such a busy time of year but I think after the new year I'll find more. I am working tomorrow and one day next week.

I've decided it's time to lose a few pounds. I'm eating much better and much less than usual. I'm sick of having my 'fat' jeans not fit. So I'm laying off the carbs I love so much and eating a lot of fruit and veggies. So far so good. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment