Friday, September 25, 2009

More Improvements

Today I went to BJ's Wholesale to do some shopping. I got up to the register and realized I didn't have my debit card to pay for the things I was getting. I had to walk out to the car to get my wallet and then walk back in. I didn't push a carriage for stability when I walked out. I felt totally confident. I never felt like I would trip or even worried about it. I paid for the items, left the store, loaded everything into the car etc. without a problem. When I got home I brought everything into the house and into the cellar. I usually leave everything, except the refrigerated items, in the car for Andy to deal with.

When I got everything inside I decided to wash down the shelving units in the cellar before I put everything away. This took over three hours. I had no trouble with this. I still feel great. This treatment has been amazing for me. I can't say enough positive things about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment