Friday, July 17, 2009
Four more days 'til takeoff! I'm very excited. I'm packed and ready to go except for the last minute items. I had blood work done a couple of days ago and, unfortunately, had to change our flights to Chicago. We'll need to leave a couple of hours earlier and arrive at 10 30 AM instead of the original 1 15 PM. My appointment with Dr. Wool, the surgeon putting the chemo line in, is for 2 45. If, for some reason, our flight is late and I can't be in his office at that time I won't be admitted for the surgery on Wednesday. I don't want to take that chance and neither do they. I don't want this to be delayed for any reason. We've been practicing with the cam and I think we have it figured out. So now I just hurry up and wait.