Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday, July 28

Hi All, I did something to my laptop this morning so I can no longer use it. Windows has been 'shutting down' for a few hours now. I had a good night last night. Lots of sleep. My white count is down into the 2's I think. My platelets are still high enough that I was given permission to shave my armpits. I had my dressing changed last night and showered this morning. Feeling good in general. Trying to stay busy in my room. It's not easy. I'm out on the general computer now but don't like being out of my room for fear of germs. I want to get out of here ASAP. I did have a urine culture and it was negative. I've been on broad spectrum anti biotics for a few doses and so far so good. I ate my entire breakfast, too! I guess they can't screw up Cheerios too badly, huh? OK, if any computer geeks out there want to fly out to fix my lap top I'll pay for the ticket. More later, if I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment