Monday, July 6, 2009

Communication

Last week I finally got a lap top so I can keep in touch with family and friends while I'm away. I especially want to be able to cam with my kids so they can see me while we talk. It has taken me several days to figure out how to set up the lap top. I am realizing how little I know about the latest technology. But, I finally have it worked out. Finally.

Jenny was here yesterday. She looks fabulous. She brought some wigs and various head garments for me to use until my hair grows back. She also gave me more great advice on what to expect. The kids loved trying on the wigs and that made me feel better. I think they will be just fine while I'm gone.

1 comment:

  1. i think they will be too. you have set up such a great support system for them and i love the laptop with cam idea so you can all SEE each other.

    so excited for you, jane!!!!!!!!!! the count-down is on!!!

    ReplyDelete